My photo
Life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness, equality, truth and justice for all.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Files prove Pentagon is profiling reporters

So this is what constitutes journalism today? Since the beginning of blogging, the medium has been ripped for not adhering to some strict phantom code of journalistic ethics. At this point in history, it's the citizen journalist I trust over the super-mega-multi-national-military-industrial-corporate-newspaper. I may not hold a journalism degree from Northwestern, but I know bullshit when I read it. And the folks at the Times and the Trib can't figure out why their papers are dying. Here's a suggestion; how about growing a spine for your country, and not selling your soul for ad space dollars?

I'm just sayin'....

Files prove Pentagon is profiling reporters | Stars and Stripes

Shared via AddThis

No comments:

Post a Comment